ProSoothe II 120's
- Supports menstrual comfort and mood
- Helps lessen fatigue and cravings
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
ProSoothe II is a comprehensive nutrient and botanical formula that helps provide the proper nutrients to support mood, cravings, cramps and bloating associated with a normal menstrual cycle. ProSoothe II may also help support breast comfort and occasional anxiety associated with the menstrual cycle.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Amount Per Serving
- Two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)10 mcg (400 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)134 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5' phosphate) (activated B6) 33 mg
- Calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate)100 mg
- Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate)(Albion®)100 mg
- Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) extract (fruit)200 mg
- Relora®270 mg
- Patented proprietary blend of:
- magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) extract (bark) and phellodendron (Phellodendron amurense) extract (bark)
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract (root)50 mg
- (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside)
- Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), modified food and corn starch, ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide
- Albion® and DimaCal® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. U.S. Patent 6,706,904.
- Relora® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates. Relora® brand Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense.
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you are taking any psychiatric medication, consult your health professional before use. Do not use concurrently with antidepressants.
- 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals. May be used daily or during the luteal phase only, as directed by a health professional.