Probiotic IMM 60's
- Supports immune function
- Maintains eye, nose and throat health
- Made with vegetarian ingredients
Probiotic IMM is formulated to support immune health and maintain normal eye, nasal and throat health. Probiotic IMM provides 5 billion colony-forming units (CFU) in one serving.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Amount Per Serving
- Each (size 3) vegetarian capsule contains:
- Probiotic blend5 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum (BB536)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)
- Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115)
- Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11)
- Other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), tapioca starch, calcium phosphate
- Refrigeration may prolong product viability.
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals.
Pure Encapsulations ships all probiotic products in insulated cold transport containers to protect the live organisms from extreme temperatures that can be encountered during shipping. While high temperature or moisture conditions can compromise viability, these items are formulated to be shelf-stable and maintain label claim without refrigeration under typical conditions.