Probiotic 50B 60's
Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy intestinal microflora to promote digestive and immune health
- High-potency probiotic provides 50 billion CFU of a combination of beneficial bacteria
- Offered in acid-resistant capsules with pH targeted release to deliver maximal viable organisms to the digestive tract
- Ages 4 and up
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with or between meals.
Science & Research
Probiotic 50B offers seven researched probiotic strains that promote healthy intestinal ecology to support gastrointestinal and immune health. Clinical studies indicate that Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria supplementation supports intestinal epithelial integrity and a healthy immune response.1-3 Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG is one of the most characterized and utilized probiotic strains with numerous clinical trials on immune, GI, and overall health across all ages.4-6
- Paineau D, et al. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 2008 Jun;53(1):107-13.
- Pelto et al. Clin. Exp. Allergy, 1988; 28(12), 1474-1479.
- Sindhu KN, et al. Clin Infect Dis. 2014 Apr;58(8):1107-15.
- Oksanen et al. Ann. Med. 1990; 22, 53-6.
- Szajewska et al. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. Apr 2007; 25(8), 871-81.
- Pace F, Pace M, Quartarone G. Minerva Gastroenterol Dietol. 2015 Dec;61(4):273-92.
Probiotics may be contraindicated for immunocompromised individuals. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are immunocompromised, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115), Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14), Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36), Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04), Bifidobacterium longum (Bl-05), and Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06) are grown on a gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free medium