Benefits & Features
- Promotes healthy G.I. barrier function, in part by supporting the mucosal lining of the G.I. tract
- Helps maintain healthy gut ecology
- Provides immune system health support
- Includes 5 probiotic strains with 10 billion colony forming units (CFU)
- Dairy-free, soy-free formula
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Gastrointestinal health support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals.
Science & Research
This dairy-free, soy-free formula provides 10 billion CFU of the beneficial bacteria Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidumand Bifidobacterium lactis. L. acidophilus and B. longum promote healthy cytokine production in the colon and maintain healthy G.I. barrier function, in part by supporting the mucosal lining of the G.I. tract.1 Several trials have also revealed that mixed probiotic supplementation helps maintain intestinal flora, support healthy yeast balance and promote G.I. comfort.2,3 Studies also suggest that probiotics support immune health, enhancing B cell, T cell and NK cell function.4,5
- Roselli M, et al. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2009, 15, 1526-1536
- Engelbrektson A., et al. J. Med. Microbiol. 2009. 58 663-670.
- Miyazima TY, et al. Oral Dis. 2017;23:919-925.
- Mengheri E, et al. Clin Gastroenterol. 2008 Sep;42 Suppl 3 Pt 2:S177-8.
- Paineau D, Carcano D, Leyer G, et al. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 2008 Jun;53(1):107-13.
Probiotics may be contraindicated for immunocompromised individuals. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are immunocompromised, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14 strain), Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32 strain), Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06 strain), Bifidobacterium longum (Bl-05 strain), and Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04 strain) are grown on a dairy-free, soy-free medium.
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.
- Pure Encapsulations probiotic products contain a unique form of rice starch produced through a natural enzymatic process. This proprietary starch has been extensively tested and is added to protect the viability of the probiotic organisms.
Size 0 caps
Bottle count 60
Order codes PRB6
Bottle size 190 cc