Benefits & Features
- Promotes intestinal comfort and health by enhancing intestinal microflora
- Moderates mild, occasional diarrhea
- Supports the mucosal lining of the G.I. tract and healthy G.I. barrier
- Dairy and soy-free blend of probiotics
- Convenient powder formula
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 1 and up
- Gastrointestinal health and comfort
- Immune system support
Ages 1 to 3, take 1/2 scoop daily. Ages 4 and up, take 1 scoop daily, or as directed by a health professional. Mix with applesauce or yogurt.
Science & Research
Mixed probiotic supplementation helps support healthy microflora balance, promoting the mucosal lining of the G.I. tract and helping to maintain G.I. barrier function.1 Studies in children indicate support for intestinal comfort and occasional diarrhea.2,3 Research indicates that probiotics support immune health, promoting immune defense and respiratory health. Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG is a highly characterized probiotic strain, identified for its resistance to gastric acidity, adhesion properties and ability to support healthy gut microflora. In a study involving children ages 1-7 attending day care, L. rhamnosus GG offered statistically significant support for respiratory health..4,5,6‡
- Witsell DL, et al. J Otolaryngol. 1995 Aug;24(4):230-3.
- Aponte G, et al. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013 Aug 20;8:CD007401.
- Johnston BC, et. al. CMAJ. 2006 Aug 15; 175(4): 377â€“383.
- Hao Q, et al. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015 Feb 3;2:CD006895.
- Paineau D, et. al. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 2008 Jun;53(1):107-13.
- Hojsak et al. Clin Nutr. 2010; 29, 312-6.
Probiotics may be contraindicated for immunocompromised individuals. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are immunocompromised, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- <Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14), Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06), and Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04) are of human origin and grown on a dairy-free and soy-free medium
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose) from pine