Benefits & Features
- Promotes intestinal comfort and health by enhancing intestinal microflora
- Moderates mild, occasional diarrhea
- Supports the mucosal lining of the G.I. tract and healthy G.I. barrier
- Dairy and soy-free blend of probiotics
- Convenient powder formula
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 1 and up
- Gastrointestinal health and comfort
- Immune system support
Ages 1 to 3, take 1/2 scoop daily. Ages 4 and up, take 1 scoop daily, or as directed by a health professional. Mix with applesauce or yogurt.
Science & Research
Mixed probiotic supplementation helps support healthy microflora balance, promoting the mucosal lining of the G.I. tract and helping to maintain G.I. barrier function.1 Studies in children indicate support for intestinal comfort and occasional diarrhea.2,3 Probiotics also help to maintain healthy immune function.4,5
- Witsell DL, et al. J Otolaryngol. 1995 Aug;24(4):230-3.
- Aponte G, et al. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013 Aug 20;8:CD007401.
- Johnston BC, et. al. CMAJ. 2006 Aug 15; 175(4): 377?383.
- Hao Q, et al. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015 Feb 3;2:CD006895.
- Paineau D, et. al. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 2008 Jun;53(1):107-13.
Probiotics may be contraindicated for immunocompromised individuals. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are immunocompromised, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14 strain), Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06 strain), and Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04 strain) are of human origin and grown on a dairy-free and soy-free medium
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose) from pine