- Nutrient support for women of childbearing age, pregnant women and lactating women
- Provides essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients based on scientific recommendations
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
PreNatal Nutrients is formulated support for women of childbearing age, pregnant women and lactating women. PreNatal Nutrients supports hormone, neurotransmitter, DNA, protein and energy production as well as optimal neural and cellular development.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Amount Per Serving
- Two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene)2,400 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)70 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)15 mcg (600 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)12 mg
- Vitamin K (as vitamin K1)90 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)1.6 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2)1.7 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide)20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)2.2 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF, and 40% folic acid) 400 mcg folic acid)1,667 mcg DFE (600 mcg L-5-MTHF;
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)2.6 mcg
- Biotin300 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)6 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate)100 mg
- Calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate)200 mg
- Iron (as iron glycinate)27 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide)150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)80 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate)15 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine)70 mcg
- Copper (as copper glycinate)1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate)2 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)120 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate)75 mcg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend450 mcg
- (as lutein, lycopene and zeaxanthin)
- Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- ®FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
- DimaCal® and TRAACS® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. U.S. Patent 6,706,904.
- WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking any blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 2 Capsules daily, with a meal.