Pregnenolone 10 mg
Benefits & Features
- Supports memory
- Promotes positive mood
- Natural precursor to over 150 steroid hormones
- Available in 10 mg and 30 mg capsules
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy memory and positive mood support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
Pregnenolone (3-beta-hydroxy-5-pregnen-20-one), is a natural steroid hormone produced in the body from cholesterol. It has been described as the "Grandmother of all Steroid Hormones," since all steroid hormones, over 150 of them, are derived from pregnenolone. Pregnenolone has been linked with positive support for mood and memory.1 In the body it is converted to DHEA and/or progesterone.2 It is likely that the body will convert pregnenolone appropriately, according to its needs. Studies show that the body makes 60% less of this hormone at age 75 than it does at age 35.3
- Barbiero I, et al. J Neuroendocrinol. 2021 Aug 19:e13033.
- Akwa Y, et al. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1991;40(1-3):71-81
- Havl'kov' H, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2002 May;87(5):2225-31.
WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. Consult a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, breast cancer, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low "good" cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision or other similar symptoms. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. To report any adverse event call 1-800-332-1088.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- The compound diosgenin is extracted from wild yam and undergoes a proprietary synthetic process to develop the pregnenolone compound. The human body cannot metabolize wild yam into pregnenolone. This process can only take place in a laboratory
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose