Potassium Magnesium (citrate) 180's
Benefits & Features
- Promotes cardiovascular function and health
- Supports healthy muscle function
- Magnesium promotes potassium utilization
- Available in both aspartate and citrate forms
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cardiovascular health support
Potassium Magnesium (aspartate)
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-4 times daily, with meals.
Potassium Magnesium (citrate)
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Potassium and magnesium are both essential for healthy nerve impulse function, muscle contraction, cardiovascular function, acid/alkaline balance and carbohydrate and nutrient metabolism.1,2 Magnesium also plays an important role in facilitating potassium utilization.3
- Dahle LO, et al. Am J Obstet Gynecol.1995 Jul;173(1):175-80.
- Naismith DJ, et al. Br J Nutr.2003 Jul;90(1):53-60.
- Hamill-Ruth RJ, et al. Crit Care Med. 1996 Jan;24(1):38-45.
Not to be taken if you have hyperkalemia or abnormal kidney function or take ACE inhibitors or potassium-sparing diuretics. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Magnesium and potassium are from the lime of rock
- Aspartate is synthetic
- Citrate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil