Pomegranate Plus 120's - IMPROVED
Benefits & Features
- Promotes healthy glucose metabolism and cellular health
- Supports healthy blood flow and vascular health
- Contains Pomella® pomegranate extract utilizing patented technology to concentrate punicalagin and other polyphenols
- Made with high-quality, vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Vascular and cellular health support
- Antioxidant support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals.
Science & Research
Pomegranate Plus offers the clinically researched Pomella® pomegranate extract, manufactured using patented technology to concentrate punicalagin and polyphenols. These components, as well as their metabolites in the body, contribute to the antioxidant and cellular support properties of pomegranate.1 In vitro, Pomella® pomegranate was shown to rank highest in antioxidant activity compared to other antioxidant products, including green tea, grape seed extract, resveratrol, and goji.2 Antioxidant efficacy was also demonstrated in a human pharmacokinetic study, in which 800 mg of Pomella® pomegranate increased ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) by 32% after 0.5 hours.3 Preliminary research also suggests that the gut-derived metabolites called urolithins may penetrate the blood-brain barrier, offering potential neuroprotective properties.4 These same may support healthy glucose metabolism.5 Through a variety of mechanisms, pomegranate supports vascular endothelial functionand healthy blood flow.6 PhytoCardio proprietary blend provides fruit extracts from cranberry and blueberry, which provide antioxidant support.7 The prized palm berry açai of Brazil, where it is known as “the fruit of life”, is recognized for its unique antioxidant profile.8,9
- Venusova E, et al. Nutrients. 2021 Jun 23;13(7):2150.
- Henning SM, et. al. J Agric Food Chem. 2014, 62, 4313-4321
- Mertens-Talcott SU, et al. J Agric Food Chem. 2006 Nov 15;54(23):8956-61.
- Yuan T, et al. ACS Chem Neurosci. 2016 Jan 20;7(1):26-33.
- Goyal R, et. al. Int J Adv Res. 4, 857–864 (2016).
- Mathew AS, et. al. Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 2012 Dec;67(4):351-7.
- Ruel G, et. al. Metabolism. 2005 Jul;54(7):856-61.
- Schauss AG, et. al. J Agric Food Chem. 2006 Nov 1;54(22):8598-603.
- Mertens-Talcott SU, et. al. J Agric Food Chem. 2008 Sep 10;56(17):7796-802.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Pomegranate Plus contains pomegranate (whole fruit) extract, standardized to contain 70% ellagic acid, açai berry (whole fruit) extract, wild blueberry (fruit) extract and cranberry (fruit) extract