Benefits & Features
- Provides broad-spectrum nutritional support
- Antioxidants promote cellular protection
- Nutrient dense multivitamin and mineral formula containing mineral cofactors and activated vitamins for optimal bioavailability and utilization
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Daily wellness
- Enhanced antioxidant support
- Wide range support for cellular, macular, cardiovascular and nerve health
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Polyphenol Nutrients is a nutrient-dense multivitamin and mineral formula containing mineral cofactors and activated vitamins for optimal bioavailability and utilization. Provides a wide range of nutrients and other bioactives to support for cellular, macular, cardiovascular and nerve health. Choline and inositol are included for a comprehensive range of B-complex vitamins.1/sup> Polyphenols from blueberry, grape seed, olive fruit, pomegranate, green tea and quercetin support cellular health.2,3,4,5 Alpha lipoic acid and n-acetyl-l-cysteine act as complementary cofactors for added antioxidant protection.6,7 MacularSynergy Complex enhances the integrity of the macula and retina with lutein and zeaxanthin.8 Synergistic cofactors for ocular health include vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and carotenoids.9
- Capasso I, et al. Trials. 2013 Aug 28;14:273.
- Basu A, et al. J Nutr. 2010 Sep;140(9):1582-7.
- De Bock M, et al. PLoS One. 2013;8(3):e57622
- Noguchi-Shinohara M, et al. PLoS ONE 9(5): e96013.
- Egert S, et al. Br J Nutr. 2009 Oct;102(7):1065-74.
- Han Y, et al. Minerva Endocrinol. 2018 Mar;43(1):11-18.
- Kasperczyk S, et al. Ann Agric Environ Med. 2014;21(2):272-7.
- Hammond BR, et al. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2014 Dec 2;55(12):8583-9.
- Beatty S, et al. Ophthalmology. 2013 Mar;120(3):600-6.
Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your health professional before use. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ascorbic acid: corn dextrose fermentation
- Ascorbyl palmitate: corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Vitamin D3 : cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
- Vitamin E: soy
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): fermentation of corn
- Niacinamide and Niacin: synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Folic acid (Metafolin® , L-5-MTHF): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): fermentation of corn
- Biotin: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Minerals: naturally derived from lime of rock
- Beta carotene: Blakeslea trispora
- Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate
- Lutein: marigold flower extract
- Zeaxanthin: synthetic
- N-acetyl-l-cysteine: synthetic
- Alpha lipoic acid: synthetic
- Quercetin: Fava d’anta tree (Dimorphandra mollis) pods and Cat’s claw (Uncaria tormentosa) leaves
- Aspartate: synthetic
- Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycinate: synthetic
- Picolinate: synthetic
- Mixed carotenoid profile typically contains 4,500 mcg beta carotene, 125 mcg lycopene, 250 mcg lutein and 50 mcg zeaxanthin
- Blueberry extract is derived from Vaccinium angustifolium fruit and standardized to contain 1.5% anthocyanins
- Olive extract is derived from Olea europaea fruit and is standardized to provide1% hydroxytyrosol
- Pomegranate extract is derived from Punica granatum L. fruit and standardized to contain 40% punicosides
- Grape seed extract is derived from Vitis vinifera and standardized to contain 92% polyphenols
- Green tea extract is derived from Camellia sinensis leaf and is standardized to provide 65% total tea catechins, 23% epigallocatechin