PhytoBalance II 120's
Benefits & Features
- Provides support for the body during the hormonal changes that occur during menopause
- Promotes menopausal comfort
- Supports cardiovascular and cognitive health
- May promote healthy dopamine levels
- Formulated with a blend of standardized botanicals
- Part of the PureWoman™ product line
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Menopausal comfort support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
This blend of standardized herbal extracts provides multifaceted support for the body during the hormonal changes that occur during menopause. PhytoBalance II contains phytoestrogens, natural substances in plants that bind to estrogen receptor sites and exhibit weak estrogen-like activity.1 Black cohosh helps maintain healthy levels of luteinizing hormone, allowing for optimal comfort and physical well-being.2,3 Preliminary studies suggest that sage extract helps support menopausal comfort, including hot flashes and night sweating.4 Vitex moderates prolactin secretion, possibly by enhancing the inhibitory actions of dopamine in prolactin-secreting cells.5 Grape seed extract is included to support cardiovascular and cognitive health. Research suggests the proanthocyanidins from grape seed promote menopausal comfort, as well as vascular integrity to support healthy blood flow.6
- Liu J, et al. J Agric Food Chem. 2001. 49; 2472-2479.
- Jarry H, et al. Planta Medica. 1985. 51(4); 316-319.
- Pockaj BA, et al. Cancer Invest. 2004;22(4):515-21.
- Ebrahimi A, Tayebi N, Fatemeh A, Akbarzadeh M. J Family Med Prim Care. 2020 Jun 30;9(6):2638-2649.
- Milewicz A, et al. Arzneimittel-Forschung. 1993, 43(7):752-756.
- Park E, et al. Br J Nutr. 2016 Jan;115(2):226-38.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition, particularly a liver condition, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Your health professional may decide to monitor liver function while taking this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Black cohosh extract is derived from Cimicifuga racemosa root and standardized to contain 2.5% triterpene glycosides
- Sage extract is derived from Salvia officinalis leaf and standardized to contain 12% ursolic acid
- Licorice extract is derived from Glycyrrhiza glabraroot and standardized to contain 20% glycyrrhizic acid
- Motherwort extract is derived from Leonurus cardiaca whole herb
- Chaste tree extract is derived from Vitex agnus castus berry
- Grape extract is derived from Vitis vinifera seed and standardized to contain 92% polyphenols
Size 00 caps
Bottle count 120
Order code PHB1
Bottle size 290 cc