Phyto UltraComfort 120's
Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy enzyme and immune-mediator activities
- May promote musculoskeletal comfort and function
- Provides support for joint comfort
- Helps to maintain healthy prostaglandin metabolism and blood flow
- Offers a blend of standardized botanicals
- Formulated willow bark, standardized to contain 15% salicin, a source of salicylic acid
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Musculoskeletal comfort and function
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Willow bark has a long history of traditional use for musculoskeletal comfort. Several randomized human trials illustrate its actions due to salicin, a source of salicylic acid.1 Additionally, it helps to maintain healthy prostaglandin metabolism and blood flow.2 Boswellia serrata has also revealed the potential to provide statistically significant support for joint comfort.3 AKBA, or 3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid, may be particularly supportive in maintaining healthy 5-lipoxygenase enzyme activity and leukotriene metabolism to maintain tissue comfort.4 Curcumin maintains healthy cyclooxygenase-2 enzyme activity while supporting healthy prostaglandin, leukotriene and thromboxane metabolism.5 Devil's claw promotes both healthy cyclooxygenase-2 and 5-lipoxygenase enzyme activity.6 A review of 12 human studies indicates that devil's claw may promote musculoskeletal comfort and function.7 DL-Phenylalanine supports enkephalin activity.8
- Schmid B, et al.Phytother Res. 2001 Jun;15(4):344-50.
- Chrubasik S, et al.,em> Am J Med. 2000 Jul;109(1):9-14.
- Krishanu Sengupta, et al. Arthritis Res Ther. 2008; 10(4): R85.
- Ammon HP, et al. Planta Med. 1991 Jun;57(3):203-7.(animal)
- Zhang F, et al. Carcinogenesis. 1999 Mar;20(3):445-51.
- Loew D, et al. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2001 May;69(5):356-64.
- Gagnier JJ, et al. BMC Complement Altern Med.2004 Sep 15;4:13.
- Russell AL, et al. Med Hypotheses. 2000 Oct;55(4):283-8.
This product contains salicylates. Do not take if allergic to aspirin. Do not combine with aspirin or other products containing salicylates. Not to be used by pregnant or lactating women. Not to be used by children (ages 18 and under). Do not take with anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs. If you have any health condition, particularly stomach problems or ulcers, or are taking any other medications, consult your health professional before use. PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Willow bark extract is derived from Salix alba and standardized to contain 15% salicin
- Boswellia serrata extract is derived from the gum resin. One extract is standardized to contain 70% boswellic acids and the other is standardized to contain 30% 3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA)
- Turmeric extract is derived from Curcuma longa root and standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids
- Devil's claw extract is derived from Harpagophytum procumbens and Harpagophytum zeyhari root and standardized to contain a minimum of 5% harpagosides
- DL-Phenylalanine is synthetically produced
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil