Benefits & Features
- Supports the health and activity of the adrenal glands
- Promotes physiological balance and moderating occasional emotional stress
- Supports optimal energy reserves
- Promotes immune function
- May help to moderate mild fatigue under stressful conditions
- Formulated with a blend of standardized botanicals
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Adrenal support
- Occasional stress support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
This vegetarian formula provides wide range herbal and nutritional support for the adrenal glands. Panax ginseng and Eleutherococcus senticosus, or eleuthero, are highly recognized adaptogens, promoting physiological balance and moderating occasional stress. In part, they help to moderate the production of adrenocorticotrophic hormone (ACTH) and ultimately corticosterone activity.1,2 Corticosterone promotes the conversion of amino acids into carbohydrates and glycogen by the liver and stimulates glycogen formation in the tissues, supporting optimal energy reserves.3 Rhodiola rosea, containing rosavins and salidrosides, also acts to balance hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal activity. Rhodiola can have a calming effect on the central nervous system and supports healthy adrenal gland function.4 In particular, rhodiola may moderate the effects of occasional physical and emotional stress.5 Recently, a double-blind, crossover study suggested that rhodiola may help to moderate mild fatigue under stressful conditions.6 Astragalus and ashwagandha promote immune function and complement the adaptogenic activity of this formula.7,8 Pantothenate, also known as vitamin B5 , is essential for healthy adrenal function.9 Collectively, these ingredients support the health and activity of the adrenal glands.
- Hiai S, et al. Endocrinol Jpn. 1979 Dec;26(6):661-5.
- Gaffney BT, et al. Life Sci. 2001 Dec 14;70(4):431-42.
- Mornagui B, et al. Horm Metab Res. 2011 Jun;43(6):369-73.
- Darbinyan V, et al. Phytomedicine. 2000 Oct;7(5):365-71.
- Bystritsky A, et al. J Altern Complement Med. 2008 Mar;14(2):175-80.
- Olsson EM, et al. Planta Med. 2009 Feb;75(2):105-12.
- Huang ZQ, et al. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 1995 Jun;15(6):328-30.
- Mikolai J, et al. J Altern Complement Med. 2009 Apr;15(4):423-30.
- Tarasov IuA, et al. Vopr Pitan. 1985 Jul-Aug;(4):51-4.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5 ) is synthetic
- Panax ginseng extract is derived from the root and standardized to contain 5% total ginsenosides
- Eleutherococcus senticosus extract is derived from the root and standardized to contain 0.8% eleutheroside E & B
- Ashwagandha extract is derived from Withania somnifera and standardized to contain 5% withanolides
- Rhodiola rosea extract is derived from the root and standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and min. 1% salidrosides
- Astragalus membranaceus extract (8:1) is derived from the root
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose