Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy modulation of Th2 cytokines, and eosinophil and mast cell activity
- Maintains healthy modulation of mucosal immune responses to environmental factors
- Offers perilla seed extract for more concentrated polyphenols, rosmarinic acid, luteolin, and other beneficial compounds compared to leaf
- Part of the PureResponse&trade product line
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Respiratory and immune function
- Gastrointestinal support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 timesdaily, between meals, or as directed by a healthprofessional.
Science & Research
Perilla has been traditionally used to promote healthy respiratory and immune function. In animal models of Th2 dominance, perilla maintains healthy upper respiratory cytokine levels.1 Perilla extract helps support healthy modulation of Th2 cytokines, and eosinophil and mast cell activity.2,3 Modulating Th2 status helps to maintain Th1/Th2 balance and offers support for self-tissue response. It also helps maintain healthy modulation of mucosal immune responses to environmental factors and cytokine homeostasis of GI mucosal tissue.4
- Chen ML, et al. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2015;2015:324265.
- Ishihara T, et al Arerugi. 1999 Apr;48(4):443-50.
- Takano H, et al. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2004 Mar;229(3):247-54.
- Buchwald-Werner S, et. al. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2014 May 27;14:173.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Perilla extract is derived from Perilla frutescens L. seed