Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy lipid metabolism
- Promotes healthy cardiovascular function
- Contains highly absorbable Pantesin® pantethine
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy lipid metabolism and cardiovascular support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Pantethine is the active form of the B vitamin pantothenic acid and is a major component of coenzyme A, or CoA. In cells, CoA is essential for fatty acid transport and fatty acid metabolism.1 Several human studies demonstrate the ability of pantethine to maintain healthy utilization and metabolism of various lipids, promoting healthy cardiovascular function. 2-5
- Berg JM, et al. Biochemistry. 5th edition W H Freeman; Section 22.5 2002.
- Evans M, et al. Vasc Health Risk Manag. 2014 Feb 27;10:89-100.
- Eto M, et al. Artery. 1987;15(1):1-12.
- Murai A, et al. Artery. 1985;12(4):234-43.
- Gaddi A, et al. Atherosclerosis. 1984 Jan;50(1):73-83.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Pantesin® pantethine is synthetically produced and is a licensed trademark of Daiichi Fine Chemicals, Inc
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber in this formula is derived from pine cellulose