Benefits & Features
- Supports red blood cells to help effectively transport oxygen in the body
- Promotes healthy ferritin levels to maintain energy and well-being
- Unique patented chemistry for enhanced iron utilization
- Small capsules for easy swallowing
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Red blood cell and energy support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
OptiFerin-C is an iron-based supplement formulated to support red blood cells in order to help effectively transport oxygen in the body. Ferrochel® brand iron bis-glycinate was developed using unique patented chemistry, allowing it to be absorbed rapidly from the lumen of the intestine into mucosal cells and then released for transport throughout the body. The intestinal mucosal tissue tightly controls the release of Ferrochel® , supporting the safety profile of this iron amino acid chelate.1 In a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial, iron supplementation supported healthy ferritin levels,energy and well-being in female subjects.2 Research emphasizes the importance of maintaining healthy serum ferritin for optimal performance, particularlyin elite female athletes.3 This formula includes buffered vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) to help enhance the absorption of iron.4
- Ashmead HD. Arch Latinoam Nutr. 2001 Mar;51(1 Suppl 1):13-21.
- Coplin M, et al. Clin Ther. 1991 Sep-Oct;13(5):606-12.
- DellaValle DM, et al. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2014 Jun;46(6):1204-15.
- Hunt JR, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 1990. 51(4); 649-655
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ferrochel® brand iron bis-glycinate is developed using unique patented chemistry, allowing it to be absorbed rapidly from the lumen of the intestines into mucosal cells and then released for transport throughout the body. The intestinal mucosal tissue tightly controls the release of Ferrochel® , supporting the safety profile of this iron amino acid chelate.
- Ester-C® calcium ascorbate is manufactured from ascorbic acid and calcium carbonate. The calcium carbonate is mined domestically. The ascorbic acid is derived from corn fermentation.
Size 2 caps
Bottle count 60
Order code OF26
Bottle size 120 cc