Nitric Oxide Ultra (capsules) 120's
Benefits & Features
- Promotes healthy blood flow including flow mediated dilation (FMD)
- Supports vascular health
- Supports healthy nitric oxide production
- Contains CranLoad® cranberry and grape extract
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy blood flow support
- Athletic performance recovery support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
Nitric Oxide Ultra (capsules) offers a blend of CranLoad® and citrulline to support healthy blood flow by targeting nitric oxide production and flow mediated dilation. The formula centers around CranLoad® , a fruit blend developed as part of an extensive research program with the Institute of Nutrition and Functional Foods (INAF) and Université Laval in Quebec, Canada. CranLoad® delivers a unique cranberry and grape seed blend that has been the subject of several trials on arterial function and athletic performance. Cranberries and grapes are particularly generous sources of proanthocyanidins and polyphenols. In addition to being antioxidants, these compounds support vascular health and endothelial function through a variety of mechanisms. Research indicates that CranLoad® provides significant support for healthy flow-mediated dilation (FMD). FMD reflects blood vessel dilation mediated by nitric oxide synthase (NOS), an enzyme that generates the endogenous vasodilator, nitric oxide. The increase was similar to published values for high doses of l-arginine.1,4 Citrulline is included to support nitric oxide production by NOS in the blood vessel endothelium and other tissues. Research indicates that citrulline increases plasma arginine in a dose dependent manner and to a greater degree than arginine.
- Bai Y, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2009 Jan;89(1):77-84.
- Natella F, et al. J Agric Food Chem. 2002;50(26); 7720?7725.
- Ruel G, et al. Metabolism. 2005 Jul;54(7):856-61
- Labonte K et al. Sports. 2013;1(3); 55-68.
- Schwedhelm, et al. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2008 Jan;65(1):51-9.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- CranLoad® is derived from a proprietary blend of cranberry extract derived from Vaccinium macrocarpon fruit and grape seed extract derived from Vitis vinifera
- L-Citrulline is derived from corn glucose fermentation
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
Size 00 caps
Bottle count 120
Order code NXC1
Bottle size 290 cc