Benefits & Features
- Support healthy glucose metabolism
- Helps to maintain healthy pancreatic beta cell function
- Promotes joint mobility and comfort
- Does not cause the vasodilatation ("flush") associated with niacin
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Glucose metabolism and metabolic function
- Joint health support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Niacinamide does not cause the vasodilatation ("flush") associated with niacin. Research indicates that niacinamide may support healthy glucose metabolism and protect pancreatic beta cell function.1 In a meta-analysis of 10 randomized controlled trials, niacinamide supplementation promoted healthy C-peptide levels, insulin metabolism and beta cell function.2 In another study, niacinamide helped maintain healthy C-peptide levels and glucose metabolism.3 In a 12-week randomized double-blind trial involving 72 subjects, niacinamide provided statistically significant support for joint flexibility.4
- Ding Y, et al. Clin Nutr. 2015 Oct;34(5):838-44.
- Pozzilli P, et al. The Nicotinamide Trialists. Diabetes Care. 1996 Dec;19(12):1357-63.
- Pozzilli P, et al. Diabetologia. 1995 Jul;38(7):848-52.
- Jonas WB, et al. Inflamm Res. 1996 Jul;45(7):330-4.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Niacinamide and alpha lipoic acid are synthetic
- Hypo-allergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose