Benefits & Features
- Provides enhanced support for emotional balance and mood stability
- Supports overall neurotransmitter function and neuronal health
- Contains a blend of neurotransmitter precursors
- Part of the PureSYNAPSE™ product line
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Supports emotional wellness and positive mood
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
NeuroPure promotes the production of serotonin and dopamine to support emotional balance and mood stability. This formula includes the serotonin and dopamine neurotransmitter precursors 5-HTP and DL-phenylalanine, together with the essential cofactors vitamin B6 , Metafolin® L-5-MTHF and zinc that support neurotransmitter production.1-3 Optimal zinc and folate status is associated with positive mood in studies.4,5 Phenylalanine supports phenylethylamine (PEA) activity, which plays important roles in emotional wellness.6 Curcumin supports healthy serotonin receptor function and maintains cytokine balance.7 In preclinical models, quercetin moderates the activity of monoamine oxidase, potentially enhancing synaptic levels of monoamine neurotransmitters.8
- Emanuele E, et al. Neuro Endocrinol Lett.2010;31(5):663-6.
- Skarupski KA, etal. Am J Clin Nutr.2010 Aug;92(2):330-5.
- Maes M, et al. Biol Psychiatry.1997 Sep 1;42(5):349-58.
- Mashayekh A, et al. Neuroradiology. 2011 Mar;53(3):185-91.
- Vishwanathan R, et al. Age Ageing. 2014 Mar;43(2):271-5.
- Zhang L, et al. J Alzheimers Dis. 2006 Sep;10(1):1-7.
- Witte AV, et al. J Neurosci.2014 Jun 4;34(23):7862-70.
- Kennedy DO, et al. Psychosom Med.2004 Jul-Aug;66(4):607-13.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly psychiatric medications, consult your health professional before use. Do not use concurrently with antidepressants.
PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Pyridoxal 5'phosphate, folate (Metafolin® , L-5-MTHF) and DL-Phenylalanine are synthetic
- Magnesium and zinc are derived from the lime of rock
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan is derived from Griffonia simplicifolia seeds
- Turmeric extractis derived from Curcuma longa root and standardized to contain 18% curcuminoids
- Phospholipids are derived from soy
- Quercetin is derived from the Fava d'anta tree (Dimorphandra mollis) pods and Cat's claw (Uncaria tormentosa) leaves