Muscle Cramp/Tension Formula
Benefits & Features
- Helps ease mild muscle cramps and tension
- May relieve occasional sleeplessness by supporting leg muscle comfort
- Moderates occasional stress and promotes overall relaxation
- Blend of minerals and herbal extracts
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Muscle cramp and tension relief
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals.
Science & Research
The electrolytes magnesium, calcium and potassium are important formaintaining healthy muscle contractile function.1,2 In several trials, magnesium supported leg muscle comfort by helping to lessen occasional nighttime cramping while relieving occasional sleeplessness.3 The traditionally soothing botanicals lemon balm, passionflower and chamomile also help to relieve occasional muscle tension. Additionally, these herbal extracts moderate occasional stress and promote overall relaxation.4
- Hammar M, et al. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand.1981;60(4):345-7.
- Shils ME, et al. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 1999. 9; 114-119.
- Roffe C, et al. Med Sci Monit.2002 May;8(5):CR326-30.
- Scholey A, et al. Nutrients.2014 Oct 30;6(11):4805-21.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Calcium, magnesium and potassium are derived from limestone
- Citrate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycinate is synthetic
- Passionflower extract is derived from Passiflora incarnata L. aerial parts and typically contains 3.5% vitexin
- Lemon balm extract is derived from Melissa officinalis leaf and typically contains 5% rosemarinic acid
- Chamomile extract is derived from Matricaria recutita flowers and typically contains 1.2% apigenins
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
Size 00 caps
Bottle counts 60, 180
Order codes MCT6, MCT1
Bottle sizes 190 cc, 20 oz