Benefits & Features
- Supports ocular, nervous system and cardiovascular health
- Provides free-radical-scavenging antioxidants to promote cellular health
- Supports immune health
- Twice-daily multivitamin and mineral complex with active vitamin cofactors and chelated minerals for optimal bioavailability
- Convenient two-per-day dosing
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Provides a concentrated core of nutrient essentials supporting various physiological functions and daily wellness
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Multi t/d is a two-per-day multivitamin/mineral formula providing a concentrated core of nutrient essentials supporting various physiological functions, including nervous system health, ocular health, bone health, nutrient and glucose metabolism. The vitamins and minerals in this formula also provide free radical scavenging antioxidants that play a role in cardiovascular, immune and cellular health.1-3 Enhanced with lutein and zeaxanthin, this formula also maintains healthy vision. Lutein and zeaxanthin have been reported in numerous studies to promote healthy macular pigment, lens optical density and visual acuity.4 As part of a well-balanced diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, folic acid, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 may reduce the risk of vascular disease. FDA evaluated the above claim and found that while it is known that diets low in saturated fats and cholesterol reduce the risk of heart disease and other vascular diseases, the evidence in support of the above claim is inconclusive..5 Folate is provided in this formula as Metafolin®, the naturally occurring universally metabolized form of folate. Metafolin® is chemically identical to the active folate metabolite, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the predominant, naturally occurring form of folate in food. Through bypassing several enzymatic activation steps, it is directly usable by the body and provides all of the benefits of folic acid regardless of functional or genetic variations.6
- Girodon F, et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 1997 Aug;16(4):357-65.
- Hercberg S, et al. Arch Intern Med. 2004 Nov 22;164(21):2335-42.
- Bunout D, et al. PEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2004 Sep-Oct;28(5):348-54.
- Hammond BR, et al. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2014 Dec 2;55(12):8583-9.
- Bleie Ø, et al. Coron Artery Dis. 2011 Jun;22(4):270-8.
- Lamers Y, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2006 Jul;84(1):156-61
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ascorbic acid: corn dextrose fermentation
- Ascorbyl palmitate: corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Vitamin D3 : cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
- Vitamin E: soy
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): fermentation of corn
- Niacinamide and Niacin: synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Folate (Metafolin® , L-5-MTHF): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): fermentation of corn
- Biotin: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Minerals: naturally derived from lime of rock
- Beta carotene: Blakeslea trispora
- Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate
- Lutein: marigold flower extract
- Zeaxanthin: synthetic
- Mixed carotenoid profile typically contains 4,500 mcg beta carotene, 125 mcg lycopene, 250 mcg lutein and 50 mcg zeaxanthin