Benefits & Features
- Helps maintain connective tissue health
- Supports tissue containing collagen and keratin including hair, skin and nails
- May promote immune and respiratory health
- Contains 99.7% pure, patented MSM
- As the major metabolite of DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide), contains 34% elemental sulfur
- Available in convenient capsule and powder forms
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Joint health support
- Immune system and respiratory support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-4 times daily, with meals.
As a dietary supplement take 1 scoop, 1-2 times daily, in a beverage, with meals.
Science & Research
Pure Encapsulations' MSM (methylsulfonylmethane or dimethylsulfone) is a source of organic sulfur found naturally in the human body's MSM, the major metabolite of DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide), is 34% elemental sulfur, acompound which is crucial in maintaining healthy tissues.1 While sulfur supports many functions, it is well known for maintaining connective tissue health.2 Sulfur also supports tissue containing significant amounts of collagen and keratin, including hair, skin and nails.3 Sulfur is essential in methionine, cysteine and serum protein metabolism.,sup>4 Preliminary evidence suggests that MSM may also provide potential support for healthy immune and respiratory function.5
- Richmond VL. Life Sci. 1986 Jul 21;39(3):263-8.
- Kim LS, et al. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2006 Mar;14(3):286-94.
- Sullivan MX, et al. J. Bone and Joint Surg. 1934; 16, 185.
- Parcell S.Altern Med Rev.2002 Feb;7(1):22-44.
- Nakhostin-Roohi B, et al. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2011 Oct;63(10):1290-4.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Pure Encapsulations MSM is synthetically derived. The MSM used in this product is OptiMSM® brand, which is aregistered trademark of Cardinal Nutrition
Size 0 caps
Bottle count 250, 360
Order codes MSM2, MSM3
Bottle size 20 oz, 26 oz
Serving size: 3 g (1 scoop)
Servings per container: 75
Order codes MSMP
Bottle size 20 oz