Benefits & Features
- Supports gastrointestinal motility
- Stimulates gut-signaling neurons
- Supports upper G.I. comfort
- Part of the PureGI™ product line
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy gut motility and function support
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
MotilPro supports serotonergic and cholinergic neurotransmission in the G.I. tract.1 5-HTP is absorbed by enterochromaffin cells in the epitheliumand is decarboxylated to serotonin using pyridoxal 5' phosphate as a cofactor.2 Serotonin stimulates enteric neurons through activation of 5-HT4receptors, which contribute to healthy motility.3 Ginger modulates serotonin signaling by additional 5-HT4 stimulation and by modulating serotonin type 3 (5-HT3) receptors in the enteric nervous system and brain stem, supporting gastric emptying, intestinal transit, healthy visceral sensation and upper G.I. comfort.4 Acetyl-l-carnitine supports autonomic neuronal health.5
- Sanger GJ, et al. Eur J Pharmacol. 1986 Aug 15;127(3):179-85.
- Ahlman H, et al. Acta Physiol Scand. 1981 Jul;112(3):263-9.
- Wang L, et al. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2007 Jan;292(1):G419-28.
- Huang Q, et al. Yakugaku Zasshi. 1990 Dec;110(12):936-42.
- White HL, et al. Neurochem Res. 1990 Jun;15(6):597-601.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly psychiatric medications, consult your health professional before use. Do not use concurrently with antidepressants.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ginger extract is derived from Zingiber officinale root and standardized to contain 5% gingerols
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan is derived from Griffonia simplicifolia seed
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (activated B) and acetyl- l-carnitine are synthetic
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil