MicroDefense w/ Oregano
Benefits & Features
- Promotes healthy gastrointestinal tract function and microbial balance
- Supports immune function and respiratory tract balance
- Comprised of a combination of plant extracts
- Part of the PureGI&trade product line
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Gastrointestinal health support
- Immune system support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, just before a meal, with 6-8 oz water, for 2-3 months, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Artemisia, which contains artemisinin, has been used traditionally for thousands of years to promote healthy microbial balance within the body.1 Olive leaf extract contains the active constituent oleuropein, a phenolic glucoside that helps maintain healthy G.I. and respiratory tract microorganism balance and may help support immune function.2 Oregano oil powder offers antioxidant and microbial balancing properties. In vitro and animal research suggests that oregano oil and clove can diffuse through microbial cell membranes, promoting membrane permeability.3 Clove has been used traditionally to promote healthy fungal and microbial levels.4 Berberine sulfate is a highly concentrated microbial balancing compound.5
- Oguche S, et. al. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2014 Nov;91(5):925-35
- Takeda R, et. al. Phytomedicine. 2013 Jul 15;20(10):861-4.
- Force M, et al. Phytother. Res. 2000: 14, 213?214
- Bansal V, et. al. Niger Med J. Nov-Dec 2019;60(6):285-289.
- Khin-Maung-U, et. al. Br Med J (Clin Res Ed). 1985 Dec 7;291(6509):1601-5.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Berberine sulfate is derived from Berberis aristata stem/root and sulfuric acid
- Olive leaf extract is derived from Olea europaea and standardized to contain min. 15% oleuropein
- Artemisia extract is derived from Artemisia annua whole plant and standardized to typically contain 5% artemisinin
- Clove is derived from Syzygium aromaticum whole plant
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose