Metabolic Xtra 90's
Benefits & Features
- Promotes healthy insulin receptor function and signaling
- Supports glucose homeostasis
- Offers resVida® 99% pure trans-resveratrol
- Provides 350 mg berberine HCl per capsule
- Made with high-quality, vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy glucose metabolism
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Metabolic Xtra provides a combination of nutrients to support healthy glucose metabolism and insulin receptor function and signaling. The natural plant alkaloid berberine enhances the expression and function of insulin receptors.1,2 In a randomized, placebo-controlled trial involving 116 subjects, berberine provided statistically significant support for healthy glucose and lipid metabolism.3 Resveratrol has been shown to support cellular metabolism and glucose homeostasis by promoting healthy AMPK and SIRT1 protein levels.4,5 The trace mineral chromium plays an important role in glucose and lipid metabolism, as well as enzyme activation.6,7 Alpha lipoic acid provides support for healthy insulin receptor function and glucose metabolism.8,9
- Zhang H, et al. Metabolism. 2010 Feb;59(2):285-92.
- Yan-xia N, et al. Chin J Integr Med. 1995; 1(2); 91-95.
- Zhang Y, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2008 Jul;93(7):2559-65.
- Timmers S, et al. Cell Metab. 2011 Nov 2;14(5):612-22.
- Crandall JP, et al. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2012 Dec;67(12):1307-12.
- Frauchiger MT, et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 2004 Aug;23(4):351-7.
- Rabinovitz H, et al. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2004 May;74(3):178-82.
- Jacob S, et al. Free Radic Biol Med. 1999 Aug;27(3-4):309-14.
- Ansar H, et al. Saudi Med J. 2011 Jun;32(6):584-8.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Berberine HCl is derived from Phellodendron amurense bar and Sargent’s barberry (Berberis sargentiana)
- Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid), chromium dinicocysteinate and resveratrol are synthetic
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose