Benefits & Features
- Supports menopausal comfort
- Promotes breast, uterine, cervical and cognitive health
- Supports relaxation during times of occasionalstress
- Supports healthy estrogen-to-progesterone ratio
- Contains standardized botanicals
- Formulated with Felice Gersh, M.D.+
- Part of the PureWoman™ product line
- Made with vegan ingredients
- Ages 18 and up
- Menopausal health and comfort
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, twice daily, with meals.
Science & Research
HMRlignan™ contains the lignan 7-hydroxymatairesinol, a precursor to enterolactone, which has been associated with a healthy estrogen-to-progesterone ratio and cellular health.1 As a result, lignans have demonstrated supportive roles in moderating hot flashes as well as promoting breast, uterine, cervical, bone and cognitive health. Importantly, dietary intake of lignans and healthy serum enterolactone levels are also positively associated with healthy cardiovascular function. Lifenol® hops extract contains 8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN), offering support for menopausal comfort, antioxidant defense and bone health. Two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies indicated that Lifenol® hops extracts provided support for general menopausal discomfort, night sweats and hot flashes.2,3 Questionnaire results scored at six to eight weeks after supplementation suggest that hot flashes were reduced by three to four times compared to placebo.Ashwagandha, Rhodiola rosea and maca extracts are adaptogens offering support for relaxationduring times of occasional stress. Two randomized controlled trials indicated that ashwagandha offers support for occasional stress, maintaining healthy sleep, cognitive function and relaxation.4,5 Maca offers support for sexual function.6,7 While Rhodiola has long been known to support endurance, it may also support menopausal comfort by acting as a selective estrogen receptor modulator.8,9 In a preliminary, randomized controlled pilot trial, resveratrol supplementation decreased menopausal symptom intensity in 78.6% of patients.10 Multiple studies suggest that grape seed polyphenols promote healthy blood vessel relaxation and antioxidant defenses to support cardiovascular health.11
- Udani JK, et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 2013 Dec; 32(6): 428-435.
- Erkkola R, et al. Phytomedicine. 2010 May;17(6):389-96.
- Heyerick A, et al. Maturitas. 2006 May 20;54(2):164-75.
- Auddy B, et al. JANA. 2008 11(1): 50-6.
- Chandrasekhar K, et al.Indian J Psychol Med. 2012 Jul-Sep; 34(3): 255-262.
- Gonzales GF, et al. Andrologia. 2002 Dec;34(6):367-72
- Brooks NA, et al. Menopause. 2008 Nov-Dec;15(6):1157-62.
- De Bock K, et al. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2004 Jun;14(3):298-307.
- Gerbarg PL, Brown RP. Phytomedicine. 2015 Dec 12. pii: S0944-7113(15)00368-2.
- Leo L, et al. Minerva Ginecol. 2015 Oct;67(5):475-83.
- Terauchi M, et al. Menopause. 2014 Sep;21(9):990-6.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- HMRlignan™ 7-hydroxymatairesinol is derived from Norway spruce knot wood
- Lifenol® hops extract is derived from the female cone of Humulus lupulus L. and standardized to contain 0.15% 8-prenylnaringenin
- Ashwagandha extract is derived from Withania somnifera root and standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides
- Maca extract is derived from Lepidium meyeniituber
- Rhodiola extract is derived from Rhodiola rosearoot and standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside
- Grape seed extract is derived from Vitis viniferaand standardized to contain 92% polyphenols
- resVida® resveratrol is synthetic