Benefits & Features
- Combines superior mineral cofactors, activated vitamins and antioxidants to support optimal health
- Promotes endurance, macular integrity, cardiovascular health, prostate function and prostate cell health
- MacularSynergy Complex: Enhances the integrity of the macula and retina with lutein and zeaxanthin. Synergistic cofactors include vitamin C,vitamin E, zinc and carotenoids.
- ProstaProtect Plus: Supports prostate function with saw palmetto and pygeum and maintains healthy prostate cells with lycopene and green tea. Synergistic cofactors include selenium, vitamin D and zinc.
- Cardio Polyphenol Complex: Maintains healthy blood vessel function with polyphenols from pomegranate, red wine concentrate and grape seed extract.
- EnduraBoost Blend: Combines astragalus and maca to promote cellular energy, endurance and stamina.
- Support for men over 40
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Formula with activated vitamins and superior mineral chelates for optimal absorption.1 Yeast-derived selenium, vitamin D and zinc for prostate health.2 Metafolin® ,L-5-MTHF,is the naturally occurring universallymetabolized form of folate.3 MacularSynergy Complex enhances the integrity of the macula and retina with lutein and zeaxanthin. Synergistic cofactors include vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and carotenoids.4 ProstaProtect Plus supports prostate function with saw palmetto and pygeum and maintains healthy prostate cells with lycopene and green tea. Synergistic cofactors include selenium, vitamin D and zinc.5-11 Cardio Polyphenol Complex maintains healthy blood vessel function with polyphenols from pomegranate, red wine concentrate and grape seed extract.12, 13 EnduraBoost Blend combines astragalus and maca to promote cellular energy, endurance and stamina.14
- McKay DL, et al. J Am Coll Nutr.2000;19:613-21.
- Karunasinghe N, et al. Nutrients.2019 Dec 18;12(1):2.
- Prinz-Langenohl R, et al. Br J Pharmacol. 2009 Dec; 158(8): 2014-21.
- Beatty S, et al. Ophthalmology.2013 Mar;120(3):600-6.
- Gerber GS, et al. Urology. 2001 Dec;58(6):960-4; discussion 964-5.
- Chatelain C, et al. Urology.1999 Sep;54(3):473-8.1;109(8):654-64.
- Giovannucci E, et al. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2002 Mar 6;94(5):391-8.
- Henning SM, et al. Prostate. 2015 Apr 1;75(5):550-9.
- Bardia, A, et al. Mayo Clin.Proc. 2008;83(1):23-34.
- Marshall DT, etal. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2012 Jul;97(7):2315-24.
- GoodarziD, et al. Acta Med Indones. 2013 Oct;45(4):259-64.
- Park E, et al. Br J Nutr. 2016 Jan;115(2):226-38.
- Goyal R, etal. Eur J Biomed Pharm Sci. 3, 662-67 (2016).
- Stone M, etal. J Ethnopharmacol 2009 Dec 10;126(3):574-6.>/li>
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your health professional before use. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood-thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Mixed carotenoids: Blakeslea trispora
- Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate
- Lutein: marigold flower extract
- Zeaxanthin: synthetic
- Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation
- Vitamin D3 : as cholecalciferol (D3 )
- Vitamin E: soybean oil
- Vitamin K1 : synthetic
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Niacinamide and Niacin: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Folate (Metafolin® , L-5-MTHF): synthetic
- Biotin: synthetic
- Alpha lipoic acid: synthetic
- Selenium: selenized yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- Minerals: naturally derived from limestone Sources of the mineral chelates include:
- Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycinate: synthetic
- Mixed carotenoid profile typically contains 4,500 mcg beta carotene, 125 mcg lycopene, 250 mcg lutein and 50 mcg zeaxanthin
- Saw palmetto extract is derived from Serenoa repensfruit and standardized to contain 45% total fatty acids
- Pygeum africanum extract is derived from the bark and standardized to contain 2.5% total sterols
- Green tea extract is derived from Camellia sinensis and standardized to contain 65% total tea catechins and 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)
- Red wine concentrate is derived from Vitis vinifera whole grape and standardized to contain 25% polyphenols
- Grape seed extract is derived from Vitis vinifera seed and standardized to contain 92% polyphenols
- Pomegranate extract is derived from Punica granatum L. whole fruit and standardized to contain 40% punicosides
- Maca extract (4:1) is derived from Lepidium meyenii tuber
- Certified Cordyceps sinensisis derived from mycelia