Benefits & Features
- Promotes neural health, cognitive function and memory
- Supports vascular integrity
- Promotes relaxation
- Contains soy-free phosphatidylserine
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Memory and cognitive support
- Neurovascular support
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
This formula combines acetyl-l-carnitine, phospholipids and herbal extracts to promote neural health, cognitive function and memory. Research suggests that acetyl-l-carnitine supports memory in older adults.1 Phosphatidylserine is an important cell membrane component critical for neuron function and communication. Research suggests that it promotes healthy neurotransmitter levels and spatial memory.2 The Ayurvedic herb Bacopa monniera promotes memory as well as mental function and information processing.3 Ginkgo biloba promotes cerebral blood flow, vascular integrity and healthy red blood cell and platelet function in the brain.4 Lutein and zeaxanthinare the primary carotenoids in the macula, but also have been identified as the primary carotenoids in the brain. Research studies have found a positive association between lutein and zeaxanthin intake, macular pigment density and cognitive function. This association is believed to be due to antioxidant defense and cytokine balance properties, helping to promote neuronal membrane stability and function.5 Curcumin, resveratrol and lemon balm extracts help to protect neurons from oxidative stress. Additionally, curcuminoids and resveratrol support healthy vascular tissue in the brain by promoting phagocytosis and proteosome activity.6,7 The soothing properties of lemon balm are highlighted in a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial, indicating that it promoted relaxation and cognitive function in elderly individuals.8
- Passeri M, et al. Int J Clin Pharmacol Res.1990;10(1-2):75-9.
- Cenacchi T, et al. Aging (Milano).1993 Apr;5(2):123-33.
- MorganA, et al. J Altern Complement Med. 2010 Jul;16(7):753-9.
- Mashayekh A, et al. Neuroradiology. 2011 Mar;53(3):185-91.
- Vishwanathan R, et al. Age Ageing. 2014 Mar;43(2):271-5.
- Zhang L, et al. J Alzheimers Dis. 2006 Sep;10(1):1-7.
- Witte AV, et al. J Neurosci.2014 Jun 4;34(23):7862-70.
- Kennedy DO, et al. Psychosom Med.2004 Jul-Aug;66(4):607-13.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Acetyl-l-carnitine is synthetically derived
- Sharp-PS® GREEN phosphatidylserine is derived from sunflower lecithin
- Ginkgo biloba extract (50:1) is derived from the leaf and standardized to contain 24% ginkgoheterosides and 6% terpene lactones
- Turmeric extract is derived from Curcuma longa and standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids
- Lemon balm extract is derived from Melissa officinalis leaves and standardized to contain 5% rosemarinic acid
- Resveratrol extract is derived from Polygonum cuspidatum root and standardized to contain 20% trans resveratrol
- Bacopa monniera extract is derived from the leaf and standardized to contain 20% bacosides
Size 00 caps
Bottle count 90, 180
Order code MEP29, MEP21
Bottle size 290cc, 20 oz