Melatonin Liquid 30 ml
Benefits & Features
- Promotes regulation of the body's circadian rhythm, endocrine secretions and sleep patterns
- Helps facilitate the onset of sleep, as well as sleep efficiency
- Contains 99.5% pure melatonin
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Natural sleep/wake cycle support
Melatonin 0.5 mg and 3 mg capsules:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, 1/2 to 1 hour before bedtime, or as directed by your health professional.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 dropper daily, 1/2 to 1 hour before bedtime, or as directed by your health professional.
Science & Research
Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland, which regulates the body's sleep/wake cycle. Melatonin's primary role is regulation of the body's circadian rhythm, endocrine secretions and sleep patterns. Studies indicate that it facilitates the onset of sleep, as well as sleep efficiency.1
- Ferracioli-Oda E, et al. PLoS One. 2013 May 17;8(5).
Consult a healthcare professional if you are experiencing long-term sleep difficulties, before use in children, before use in pregnant or lactating women, those with a medical condition, and those taking medication. Do not drive or operate machinery when taking melatonin. This product may be contraindicated for individuals taking corticosteroids.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- This supplement contains 99.5% synthetic melatonin
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose