Benefits & Features
- Promotes liver cell health
- Antioxidants offer multifaceted liver cell protection
- Supports healthy liver metabolism, hepatocyte protein synthesis and DNA integrity
- Formulated with artichoke extract and other standardized, plant-based ingredients
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Liver cell health and antioxidant protection
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 2 times daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
LVR Formula helps support liver function with antioxidants designed to offer multifaceted liver cell protection. The flavonoid components in silymarin, curcumin and artichoke have free radical scavenging activities, helping to protect and promote liver cell health. Studies indicate that silymarin supports healthy liver metabolism, hepatocyte protein synthesis and DNA integrity within the liver cells.1 Curcumin offers additional cellular protection support.2 Luteolin is a key component found in artichoke. Research suggests that it promotes healthy matrix metalloproteinase activity to support healthy liver tissue.3 N-Acetyl-cysteine (NAC) is a precursor of the endogenous antioxidant glutathione. In the body's NAC supports healthy detoxification processes.4 Experimental models suggest that the antioxidant properties of alpha lipoic acid provide further liver cell protection.5
- Ferenci P, et al. J Hepatol. 1989 Jul;9(1):105-13.
- James MI, et al. Cancer Lett. 2015 Aug 10;364(2):135-41.
- Domitrovic R, et al. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2009 Dec 15;241(3):311-21.
- Kasperczyk S, et al. Ann Agric Environ Med. 2014;21(2):272-7.
- Abdel-Zaher AO, et al. Toxicology. 2008 Jan 20;243(3):261-70.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Milk thistle extract is derived from Silybum marianum fruit and standardized to contain 80% silymarin
- Turmeric extract is derived from Curcuma longa root and standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids
- Artichoke extract is derived from Cynara scolymus L. . leaf and standardized to typically contain 5% cynarins
- Alpha lipoic acid is synthetic. N-acetyl-l-cysteine is derived from duck feather
- Luteolin is derived from Chrysanthemum indicum L. leaf
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil