Benefits & Features
- Provides support for cognitive function and cardiovascular health
- Supports cellular, bone and heart health
- Promotes healthy brain cell function and blood vessel function
- Offers advanced macular and retinal protection
- Easy-to-swallow capsule size
- Convenient 4-capsule daily dose
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Nutritional support for men and women over 40
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
The formula combines essential vitamins, mineralsand antioxidants to support optimal health.1 Vitamins K1 , K2 and vitamin D3 support cellular, bone and heart health.2,3 Enhanced levels of ChromeMate® chromium polynicotinate and biotin for metabolic support.4 Promotes cellular energy production with adenosylcobalamin and CoQ10.5 Folic acid provided as Metafolin® , 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring universally metabolized form of folate.6 Adenosylcobalamin is the form of vitamin B12 active in mitochondria, boosting mitochondrial energy (ATP) production. Animal studies suggest it specifically enhances mitochondrial bioenergetics, promotes type IIA fast twitch muscle fiber size during aging and stabilizes neuro-muscular junctions.7 Cognizin® citicoline promotes choline and phospholipid composition in the brain, essential for neuronal communication and protection, as well as daily mental task performance.8 Provides targeted support for healthy brain cell function with Curcumin C3 Complex.9 Maintains healthy blood vessel function with polyphenols from pomegranate and grape seed extract.10,11 Offers advanced macular and retinal protection with lutein, zeaxanthin and synergistic cofactors vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and carotenoids.12
- Girodon F, et al. . J Am Coll Nutr. 1997 Aug;16(4):357-65.
- Je SH, et al. J Korean Med Sci. 2011 Aug;26(8):1093-8.
- Arnson Y, et al.Clin Rev Allergy Immunol. 2013 Oct;45(2):236-47.
- Rabinovitz H, et al. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2004 May;74(3):178-82.
- Zheng A, et al. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo) . 2008 Aug;54(4):286-90.
- Lamers Y, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. . 2006 Jul;84(1):156-61.
- Quadros EV. Br J Haematol. . 2010 Jan;148(2):195-204.
- McGlade E, et al. Food Nutr Sciences, 2012, 3, 769-73.
- Zhang L, et al. J Alzheimers Dis. 2006 Sep;10(1):1-7.
- Goyal R, et al.Eur J Biomed Pharm Sci. 3, 662?667 (2016).
- Park E, et al. Br J Nutr. 2016 Jan;115(2):226-38.
- Beatty S, et al. Ophthalmology. 2013 Mar;120(3):600-6.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood-thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Mixed carotenoids: Blakeslea trispora
- Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate
- Lutein: marigold flower extract
- Zeaxanthin: synthetic
- Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation
- Vitamin D3 : cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
- Vitamin E: soybean oil
- Vitamin K1 : synthetic
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Niacinamide and Niacin: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Folic acid (Metafolin® , L-5-MTHF): synthetic
- Biotin: synthetic
- Alpha lipoic acid: synthetic
- Minerals: naturally derived from limestoneSources of the mineral chelates include:
- Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycinate: synthetic
- Mixed carotenoid profile typically contains 4,500 mcg beta carotene, 125 mcg lycopene, 250 mcg lutein and 50 mcg zeaxanthin
- Turmeric extract is derived from Curcuma longa root and standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids
- Grape seed extract is derived from Vitis vinifera seed and standardized to contain 92% polyphenols
- Pomegranate extract is derived from Punica granatum L. whole fruit and standardized to contain 40% punicosides