Multivitamin/mineral complex for healthy aging
Starting From $57.90
- Promotes cellular energy production with adenosylcobalamin and CoQ10
- Supports healthy brain function with Cognizin® citicoline and Curcumin C3 Complex
- Maintains vascular health with polyphenols from pomegranate and grape seed extract
- Offers advanced macular and retinal protection with lutein, zeaxanthin, and synergistic cofactors
- Vitamin A as a blend of pre-formed vitamin A and beta carotene
- Vitamin E as a blend of d-alpha tocopherol and mixed tocopherols
- Vitamin B12 as a blend of activated methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin
- Vitamin K1, 80 mcg K2 and 25 mcg (1,000 IU) vitamin D3 to support cellular, bone and heart health
- Enhanced levels of ChromeMate® chromium polynicotinate and biotin for metabolic support
- Easy-to-swallow capsule size
- Convenient 4-capsule daily dose
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Gluten Free GMO Free Vegetarian
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and 50% beta carotene) 1,125 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 125 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 33.5 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 42.5 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 5 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 61% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 6 mg
- niacin (as niacin and 56% niacinamide) 22.5 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 57% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 5.85 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin and 50% adenosylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- biotin 1,000 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 25 mg
- choline (as choline bitartrate) 20 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 100 mcg
- zinc (as zinc citrate) 12 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- manganese (as manganese citrate) 1 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) (TRAACS®) 75 mcg
- vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) 80 mcg
- mixed tocopherols 20 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium) 50 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin) 212 mcg
- inositol 62.5 mcg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 37.5 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 30 mg
- MacularSynergy Extra
- FloraGLO® lutein 5 mg
- zeaxanthin 1 mg
- CognitivePro Complex
- Cognizin® citicoline 50 mg
- turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) 50 mg
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- Cardio Polyphenol Complex
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed) 37.5 mg
- (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- pomegranate (Punica granatum) extract (whole fruit) 25 mg
- (standardized to contain 40% punicosides)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate, hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation.
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Cognizin® is a registered trademark of KYOWA HAKKO BIO., LTD.
- TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking any blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 2 capsules, 2 times daily, with meals.