Benefits & Features
- Stimulates both liver and gastrointestinal detoxification
- Enhances phase II detoxification enzymes
- Helps maintain healthy intestinal integrity andproper nutrient utilization
- Nutrient rich matrix includes vitamins, minerals, protein, carotenoids and botanical extracts
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Liver and gastrointestinal detoxification
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
The ingredients in this formula are combined to stimulate both liver and gastrointestinal detoxification. N-acetyl-l-cysteine and alpha lipoic acid are antioxidants that promote tissue glutathione levels.1,2 The combined actions of curcumin and silymarin include enhancing phase II detoxification enzymes, supporting glutathione synthesis and promoting gastric, colon and liver cell functions.3,4 Sulforaphane from broccoli sprout concentrate is considered one of the most powerful inducers of phase II enzyme activity and has also demonstrated a role in maintaining healthy colon cell function.5 The amino acids glycine, taurine and methionine support detoxification pathways in the liver.6-8 l-Glutamine helps to maintain healthy intestinal barrier integrity.9 Artichoke extract aids the digestive process by promoting healthy bile flow and intestinal motility while also supporting hepatic cell function and blood flow in the liver.10 Chlorella, one of the most extensively studied "green foods," is traditionally celebrated for its digestive anddetoxifying properties.11
- Kasperczyk S, et al. Ann Agric Environ Med.2014;21(2):272-7.
- Sumathi R, et al. Jpn J Med Sci Biol. 1996 Apr;49(2):39-48.
- Thapliyal R, et al. Cancer Lett. 2002 Jan 10;175(1):79-88.
- Mulrow C, et al. AHRQ Evidence Report Summaries. 2000.
- Egner PA, et al. Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2014 Aug;7(8):813-23.
- Deters M, et al. Toxicology. 1998 Jun 26;128(1):63-72.
- Devi SL, et al. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2009 Jan;27(1):120-6.
- Crome P, et al. Lancet. 1976 Oct 16;2(7990):829-30.
- van der Hulst RR, van Kreel BK, von Meyenfeldt MF, et al. Lancet. 1993 May 29;341(8857):1363-5.
- Marakis G, et al. Phytomedicine. 2002 Dec;9(8):694-9.
- Merchant RE, et al. Altern Ther Health Med.2001 May-Jun;7(3):79-91.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Alpha lipoic acid, taurine and l-methionine are synthetically derived
- N-acetyl-l-cysteine is synthetically derived
- Turmeric extract is derived from the root of Curcuma longa and standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids
- Milk thistle extract is derived from the fruit of Silybum marianum and standardized to contain 80% silymarin
- Broccoli sprout concentrate is a 20:1 extract derived from Brassica oleracea italica and standardized to contain a minimum of 400 mcg sulforaphane
- Artichoke extract is derived from the leaves of Cynara scolymus l. and is standardized to typically contain 5% cynarins
- l-Glutamine is derived from fermentation
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil