Liposomal Glutathione liquid
Benefits & Features
- Protects from free radicals to support tissue health
- Supports liver health and detoxification
- Plays a critical role in cellular function, including protein synthesis, enzyme function, and cell maturation
- Enhanced liposomal liquid delivery system
- Pleasant-tasting, lemon-mint flavor
- 100 mg of glutathione per serving
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Antioxidant defense
- Detoxification support
- Daily wellness
As a dietary supplement, take 2 pumps by mouth, 2 times daily, or as directed by a health professional. Hold inmouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals.
Science & Research
Liposomal Glutathione liquid offers the antioxidant glutathione in an enhanced-absorption liposomal form to target cellular health and function.1 Glutathione is a large molecule composed of glutamine, cysteine and glycine. It is found in virtually every cell of the body and plays a critical role in protein synthesis, enzyme function and transport, and cell maturation. It is also one of the main endogenous antioxidants, acting to recycle other antioxidants and protect the body from free radicals.2 Optimal levels of glutathione have been associated with physical and mental health,3 and the liposomal form helps to protect the glutathione bonds from degradation that can occur in digestion. This liposomal liquid delivery system utilizes phosphatidylcholine from non-GMO sunflower oil and tight manufacturing control to ensure glutathione encapsulation for optimal performance. The controlled processing procedure results in very small, highly stable spherical liposomes. These small liposomes allow for increased absorption and diffusion across mucus membranes.
- Sinha R, et al. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2018 Jan;72(1):105-111.
- Richie JP Jr, et. al. Eur J Nutr. 2015 Mar;54(2):251-63.
- Lang CA, et. al. J Lab Clin Med. 2002 Dec;140(6):413-7.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Glutathione source is microbial fermentation
- Phospholipids source is sunflower