Benefits & Features
- Supports cellular energy production
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Helps with physical recovery from high-intensity exercise
- Contains 68% pure l-carnitine and 32% natural ltartaric acid
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Energy and cardiovascular health support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
l-Carnitine is an amino acid found abundantly in skeletal and heart muscle. It functions primarily to support fat utilization and also acts as a carrier of fatty acids into the mitochondria, where they are oxidized and converted to energy. l-Carnitine also facilitates the removal of short and medium chain fatty acids from the mitochondria that accumulate during normal metabolic processes. A randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of l-carnitine involving 101 volunteers indicated that l-carnitine maintained healthy lipid peroxides and cardiac enzymes including lactate dehydrogenase.1 In combination with other cardiovascular support agents, l-carnitine supported ventricular function and superoxide dismutase enzyme activity in human volunteers.2 Long-term l-carnitine supplementation indicated positive support for cardiovascular health after a 3-year follow-up in adult subjects.3 A placebo-controlled clinical study conducted at Ball State University in Indiana has found that l-carnitine-l-tartrate supplementation helps physical recovery from high intensity exercise.4 l-Carnitine-l-tartrate contains 68% pure l-carnitine and 32% natural l-tartaric acid.
- Singh RB, et al. Postgrad Med J. 1996 Jan;72(843):45-50.
- G?rlek A, et al. Eur J Heart Fail. 2000 Jun;2(2):189-93.
- Rizos I. Am Heart J. 2000 Feb;139(2 Pt 3):S120-3.
- Spiering BA, et al. J Strength Cond Res. 2007 Feb;21(1):259-64.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- l-Carnitine-l-tartrate contains 68% pure l-carnitine and 32% natural l-tartaric acid
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
Size 0 caps
Bottle count 60, 120
Order codes LC6, LC1
Bottle sizes 120 cc, 190 cc