Benefits & Features
- Supports nitric oxide formation, which is important for healthy dilation of blood vessels, circulation and blood flow
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Clinically tested
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy blood flow and circulation
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
L-Arginine supports nitric oxide formation, which is important for healthy dilation of blood vessels, circulation and blood flow. In trials, L-Arginine has demonstrated the potential to support endothelial function, platelet function and exercise tolerance.1,2,3 L-Arginine is contraindicated for individuals with herpes virus.
- Adams MR, et al. Atherosclerosis. 1997 Mar 21;129(2):261-9.
- Sozykin AV, et al. Ter Arkh. 2000;72(8):24-7.
- Bailey SJ, et al. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2010 Nov;109(5):1394-403.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- l-Arginine HCl is derived from the fermentation of soy and other vegetable sources and is ultrafiltered and highly purified.