Benefits & Features
- Supports nitric oxide formation, which is important for healthy dilation of blood vessels, circulation and blood flow
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Clinically tested
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy blood flow and circulation
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
L-Arginine supports nitric oxide formation, which is important for healthy dilation of blood vessels, circulation and blood flow. In trials, L-Arginine has demonstrated the potential to support endothelial function, platelet function and exercise tolerance.1,2,3 L-Arginine is contraindicated for individuals with herpes virus.
- Adams MR, et al. Atherosclerosis. 1997 Mar 21;129(2):261-9.
- Sozykin AV, et al. Ter Arkh. 2000;72(8):24-7.
- Bailey SJ, et al. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2010 Nov;109(5):1394-403.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- l-Arginine HCl is derived from the fermentation of soy and other vegetable sources and is ultrafiltered and highly purified.
Size 00 caps
Bottle count 90, 180
Order codes LAR9, LAR1
Bottle sizes 290 cc, 20 oz