Joint Complex (single dose)
Benefits & Features
- Promotes overall joint health, mobility, and comfort
- Supports cartilage health
- Enhances tissue hydration and joint lubrication
- Convenient once-daily capsule
- Offers a combination of cartilage building blocks and herbal extracts
- Ages 18 and up
- Joint mobility and comfort
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
Joint Complex (single dose) contains UC-II® undenatured type-II collagen complex, hyaluronic acid and MSM to support joint health, flexibility, and comfort. In a randomized, double-blind trial involving 52 subjects, 40 mg of UC-II® was more than twice as effective in promoting joint health as 1,500 mg of glucosamine and 1,200 mg of chondroitin as rated by WOMAC, VAS, and the Lequesne functional index.1 Another study involving five women supplemented with 40 mg of UC-II® for 42 days, indicated statistically significant support for joint comfort and flexibility.2 MSM provides sulfur to enhance the structure and integrity of proteoglycans. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial indicates that MSM promotes joint comfort and function.3 Researchsuggests that MSM may also support antioxidant capacity during exercise.4 Hyaluronic acid helps maintain tissue hydration to support joint lubrication5 HyaMax® sodium hyaluronate provides a low molecular weight source of hyaluronic acid produced through fermentation. In a pharmacokinetic study, orally administered HyaMax® hyaluronic acid was incorporated into joints, connective tissue, and skin, with a particular affinity for cartilaginous joints. Lastly, 5-LOXIN® AKBA boswellia and enhanced absorption Meriva® turmeric extracts help maintain healthy 5-lipoxygenase and cyclooxygenase-2 enzyme activity and cytokine metabolism to offer additional joint comfort support.6,7
- Crowley DC, et. al. Int J Med Sci. 2009; 6(6): 312?321.
- Bagchi D, et. al. Int J Clin Pharmacol Res. 2002;22(3-4):101-10.
- Debbi EM, et. al. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2011 Jun 27;11:50.
- Nakhostin-Roohi B, et. al. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2011 Oct;63(10):1290-4.
- Tashiro T, et. al. ScientificWorldJournal. 2012; 2012: 167928.
- Krishanu Sengupta, et. al. Arthritis Res Ther. 2008; 10(4): R85.
- Belcaro G, et. al. Panminerva Med. 2010 Jun;52(2 Suppl 1):55-62.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- UC-II® standardized cartilage is derived from chicken sternum cartilage using a patented, low temperature manufacturing process and standardized to contain 25% total collagen.
- Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid is derived from fermentation.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is synthetic.
- Meriva® turmeric phytosome is derived from turmeric extract (Curcuma longa) root and standardized to contain 18% curcuminoids, and phospholipids derived from sunflower.
- 5-LOXIN® AKBA extract is derived from Boswellia serrata gum resin and standardized to contain 30% 3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA).
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.