Iron liquid 120 ml
Benefits & Features
- Helps transport oxygen and carbon dioxide throughout the body
- Supports hemoglobin and myoglobin function
- Provides antioxidant and microvascular support
- Promotes energy production
- Contains SunActive® Fe, a micronized water-soluble form of iron with high bioavailability
- Includes CranBlue blend of cranberries and blueberries
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Red blood cell function support
- Energy production support
As a dietary supplement,children ages 4-18, take 1 teaspoon daily, with a meal. Adults, take 1 teaspoon, 1-2 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Pure Encapsulations Iron liquid contains SunActive® Fe, a micronized water-soluble form of iron with high bioavailability. Research indicates SunActive® Fe iron pyrophosphate bioavailability is similar to ferrous sulfate.1 In a 16-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study involving 122 women,supplementation promoted healthy iron status, including hemoglobin, ferritin and transferrin saturation.2 A blend of cranberry and blueberry fruit extracts offers antioxidant protection and additional microvascular support.3
- Fidler MC, et al. Br J Nutr.2004 Jan;91(1):107-12.
- Blanco-Rojo R, et al. Br J Nutr. 2011 Jun;105(11):1652-9.
- Johnson SA, et al. J Acad Nutr Diet. 2015 Mar;115(3):369-77.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Keep refrigerated after opening shake well before use.
- Iron is sourced naturally from the lime of rock
- Cranberry extract is derived from Vaccinium macrocarpon fruit
- Wild blueberry extract is derived from Vaccinium angustifolium fruit
- Natural vegetable glycerin is derived from coconut, palm and palm kernel oil
- Maltodextrin is derived from corn
- Polyglycerol esters are derived from palm and/or canola oil
- Lecithin is derived from soy