Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy red blood cell function
- Promotes optimal iron status to promote cognitive and muscle performance
- Combines bioavailable iron pyrophosphate with vitamin C to enhance absorption
- Includes B vitamins to support healthy red blood cell function
- Great-tasting raspberry flavor Gummy delivery form
- Individuals ages 3 and up
As a dietary supplement, for children aged 3, take 1 gummy daily, with a meal. Adults and children ages 4 and up, take 2 gummies daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Iron-C+ Gummy offers a blend of iron, vitamin C, and B vitamins to support healthy red blood cell function. Iron is an important component of hemoglobin in red blood cells and myoglobin in muscle cells where it is required for oxygen and carbon dioxide transport. Optimal iron levels have been associated with athletic performance, muscle strength, and mitochondrial function.1-3 In addition, iron status may support cognitive function and healthy sleep.4-6 Vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 are cofactors to support healthy red blood cell function. Vitamin C is included to enhance the absorption of iron.7‡
- DellaValle DM, Haas JD. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2014 Jun;46(6):1204-15.
- Yamada E, et al. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2015;24(3):444-51.
- Beard JL. J Nutr. 2001. 131(2); 568S-580S.
- Konofal E, et al. IArch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2004 Dec;158(12):1113-5.
- Murray-Kolb LE, Am J Clin Nutr. 2007 Mar;85(3):778-87.
- Rezaeian A, et al. Singapore Med J. 2014 Nov;55(11):587-92.
- Koury MJ, Ponka P. Annu Rev Nutr. 2004;24:105-31.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Iron is from elemental ore
- Vitamin C is sourced from acerola (Malpighia glabra) berries
- Vitamin B6 is synthetic
- Vitamin B12 and citric acid are sourced from corn dextrose fermentation
- Isomalto-oligosaccharides is sourced corn and tapioca powder & syrup
- Erythritol is sourced from fermentation from dextrose (corn glucose)
- Agar is sourced sourced from seaweed