IP6 (inositol hexaphosphate) 180's
Benefits & Features
- Promotes healthy cell metabolism
- Helps maintains proper enzyme activity in cells
- Provides antioxidant support
- Supports natural defense mechanisms
- A natural component of fiber-rich foods such as whole grains and legumes
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cellular health support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
Inositol hexaphosphate (IP6), also known as phytic acid, is a natural antioxidant component of fiber-rich foods such as whole grains and legumes and is found in almost every cell of the body's Related to the B vitamin inositol, IP6 differs by the presence of six phosphate groups, which account for its unique cellular mechanisms. In studies, IP6 promotes healthy cell metabolism and maintains proper enzyme activity in cells.1 The unique conformation of IP6 also gives it the specific ability to modulate hydroxyl radical formation, supporting natural defense mechanisms.2
- L'ez-Gonz'ez AA, etal.Eur J Nutr. 2013 Mar;52(2):717-26.
- Ebaid H, Abdel-Salam BKA. JASMR. 2006. 1(2);110-24.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- IP6 is derived from the bran portion of brown rice