Inositol (powder) 250 g
Benefits & Features
- May support healthy mood, emotional wellness and behavior
- Helps lessen occasional nervous tension
- May support healthy ovulatory activity, ovarian function and reproductive system function
- Convenient powder formula for easy dispensing
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Emotional wellness and ovarian health support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 scoops, 1-2 times daily, mixed with water, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Inositol is a component of the B-complex family. Myo-inositol is the primary form of inositol found in the central nervous system. It plays an important role in cell membrane formation and serves as part of the phosphatidyl inositol secondary messenger system, supporting serotonin, norepinenephrine and cholinergic receptor function.1 As a result, inositol may support healthy mood, emotional wellness and behavior, and help lessen occasional nervous tension.2 Research also suggests that myo-inositol may help to support healthy ovulatory activity, ovarian function and reproductive system function.3,4
- Lucas CT, Call FL 2nd, Williams WJ. J Clin Invest.1970 Oct;49(10):1949-55.
- Carlomagno G, et al. Hum Psychopharmacol.2011 Oct;26(7):526-30.
- Gerli S, et al. Gynecol Endocrinol. 2007 Dec;23(12):700-3.
- Papaleo E, et al. Fertil Steril.2009 May;91(5):1750-4.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Myo-inositol is derived from phytic acid from corn soaking water.
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
Serving size 4.2 g (2 scoops)
Servings per container 60
Bottle quantity 8.8 oz (250 g)
Order code INP2
Bottle size 19 oz