Innate Immune Support 60's
Benefits & Features
- Promotes cell-mediated immune response to support innate (first line )immunity and mucosal immune defenses
- Supports respiratory comfort
- Offers 200 mg of clinically researched AP-Bio™ andrographis
- Formulated with Samuel F. Yanuck, D.C., FACFN, FIAMA†
- Part of the PureResponse™ product line
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Innate immune system support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Innate Immune Support is designed to promote the cell-mediated immune response, which includes natural killer (NK)cell and macrophage activity. This part of the immune system is essential for natural defenses and mucosal health. In vitro and animal studies have demonstrated that astragalus supports NK cell activity and serum IgA and IgG levels, which play a critical role in mucosal immune defense.1 The formula also includes clinically researched andrographis extract standardized for andrographolide and other bioactive diterpene lactones.In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, supplementation with 200 mg of AP-Bio™ andrographis for five days promoted immune function and supported respiratory comfort.2 Reishi mushroom offers a rich source of polysaccharides to promote cell-mediated immunity. This formula provides both reishi mushroom extract and a unique reishi mushroom-derived beta 1,3/1,6-D glucan extract that is highly purified.3
- Yang SP, et al. Zhongguo Zhong. Xi.Yi.Jie.He.Za Zhi.2008;28(6):544-547.
- Saxena RC, et al. Phytomedicine. 2010 Mar;17(3-4):178-85.
- Immunolink MBGsupplier,white paper
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- AP-Bio™ andrographis extract is derived from Andrographis paniculata leaf
- Reishi mushroom beta-glucan extract is derived from Ganoderma lucidummycelia
- Reishi extract is derived from Ganodermalucidum fruiting body's/li>
- Astragalus extract is derived from Astragalus membranaceus root