Benefits & Features
- Supports comfort and relief from occasional heartburn, occasional gas and bloating
- Promotes healthy gastric secretion
- Supports the integrity of the mucosal lining
- Unique blend of extracts, standardized herbs and enzymes
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Occasional heartburn relief
- G.I. health and function support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule at the start of each meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Gamma oryzanol has a history of use for supporting the health of the stomach lining. Its mechanism has yet to be clarified, but may involve the autonomic nervous system, which regulates gastric secretory activity.1,2 DGL, marshmallow and slippery elm are traditionally recognized for their value in soothing the gastrointestinal tract and maintaining the integrity of the mucosal lining.3-5 Artichoke helps to stimulate the digestive process.6 Plant enzymes further promote the digestive process by assisting in the breakdown of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Mizuta K, et al. Nihon Yakurigaku Zasshi. 1978 Mar;74(2):285-95.
- Itaya K, et al. Nihon Yakurigaku Zasshi. 1976 May;72(4):475-81.
- Das SK, et al. J Assoc Physicians India. 1989 Oct;37(10):647.
- Deters A, et al. J Ethnopharmacol. 2010 Jan 8;127(1):62-9.
- Marakis G, et al. Phytomedicine. 2002 Dec;9(8):694-9.
- Hol™ann G, Adam B, Haag S, et al. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2003 Dec;18(11-12):1099-105.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Gamma oryzanol is derived from rice bran
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice extract is derived from Glycyrrhiza glabra root
- Marshmallow root extract is derived from Althaea officinalis
- Slippery elm extract is derived from Ulmus fulva bark
- Artichoke extract is derived from Cynara scolymus leaves and standardized to contain 5% cynarins typically
- Turmeric extract is derived from Curcuma longa root and standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids
- Amylase, lipase and cellulase are derived from fermentation
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Dextrin is derived from tapioca