Benefits & Features
- Supports hair shine and brightness
- Supports nail hardness, resistance and smoothness
- Supports skin moisture and elasticity
- Includes 250 mg of clinically-researched hydrolyzed KeraGLO® keratin per serving
- Contains 3 mg biotin, along with cofactors vitamin C and zinc
- Great-tasting, peach mango flavor
- Gummy delivery form
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy skin, hair and nail support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 gummies daily, with a meal or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Hair/Skin/Nails Gummy offers a blend of hydrolyzed soluble keratin, biotin, zinc and vitamin C in a great-tasting gummy. Keratin is an abundant fibrous protein with high levels of cysteine, lysine, arginine and methionine. It plays an important structural role in hair, skin and nails.1 KeraGLO® hydrolyzed keratin is extensively hydrolyzed into smaller molecules in order to improve absorption. In an unpublished comparison study, KeraGlo® was found to be more bioavailable than other forms of partially hydrolyzed keratin. In a clinical study involving women ages 30-60, 90 days of supplementation with 1000 mg KeraGlo® combined with nutrient cofactors offered support for hair density and brightness, nail growth and decreased hair shedding.2 Another 90-day study evaluating a 500 mg daily dose of hydrolyzed keratin with nutrient cofactors suggests that the combination supports hair shine and brightness, as well as nail hardness and smoothness.3 Research indicates that biotin may help reinforce the keratin structure of the nails, promoting strength and thickness.4 Vitamin C and zinc are integral collagen and keratin cofactors. Adequate levels of these nutrients have been associated with healthy hair and skin. Among its many biological functions, zinc is an important factor in skin barrier function against oxidative stress as well as immune function in the skin.5,6 Vitamin C plays a role in skin resiliency and may help to counter the effects of oxidative stress.7
- Coulombe PA, Omary MB. Curr Opin Cell Biol. 2002;14(1):110â€“22.
- Nobile V, et al. TCOJ. 2021
- Beer C, et al. Sci World J. 2014;2014:641723.
- Hochman L, et al. Cutis. 1993 Apr;51(4):303-5.
- Jin W, et al. Guang Pu Xue Yu Guang Pu Fen Xi. 1998 Feb;18(1):91-3.
- Vollmer D, et al. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19(10). pii:E3059.
- Pullar JM, et al. Nutrients. 2017 Aug 12;9(8). pii: E866.
Biotin may interfere with certain blood tests. Wait at least 8 hours between biotin consumption and blood testing. Inform your health professional about all biotin-containing supplements you are taking. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ascorbic acid and citrate are from corn dextrose fermentation
- Biotin is synthetic
- Keratin is derived from poultry feathers that have been extensively hydrolyzed