Grapefruit Seed Extract
Benefits & Features
- Promotes healthy microflora and gut ecology
- Promotes healthy microbial balance
- Made from grapefruit extract and other premium ingredients
- Capsules for easy swallowing
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy gastrointestinal tract support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-4 times daily, with meals and 6-8 oz of water.
Science & Research
Grapefruit seed extract is a highly concentrated G.I.-balancing extract promoting healthy microflora and gut ecology.1 A preliminary clinical trial reported that grapefruit seed extract supplements helped support healthy G.I. function and comfort.2 An in vitro study indicated that grapefruit seed extract promoted healthy microbial balance.3 Other studies support these findings, suggesting that grapefruit seed extract may promote a healthy environment when exposed to a wide range of bacterial biotypes.4
- Reagor L, et al. J Altern Complement Med. 2002 Jun;8(3):325-32.
- Ionescu G, et al. Jour Orth Med. 1990; 5(3): 155-157.
- Heggers JP, et al. J Altern Complement Med.2002 Jun;8(3):333-40.
- Oyelami OA, et al. J Altern Complement Med. April 2005, 11(2): 369-371.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Grapefruit seed extract is derived from the fruit and seed and is standardized to contain 40% flavones and flavonones. It has been tested for Benzethonium chloride and does not contain this contaminant
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
Size 2 caps
Bottle count 60, 120
Order codes GR6, GR1
Bottle size 75 cc, 120 cc