Grape Pip 500 Mg. 120's
Benefits & Features
- Provides support for healthy platelet function and blood flow
- Promotes antioxidant function
- Provides 500 mg of grape seed extract per capsule
- Offers unique proanthocyanidins flavonoids
- Made with high-quality, vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Supports vascular health
- Antioxidant defense
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, between meals.
Science & Research
Grape pips (seeds) are a rich source of flavonoids, polyphenols and oligomeric procyanidin complexes. Oligomeric proanthocyanidins have been shown to maintain healthy collagenase, elastase and hyaluronidase enzyme activity, supporting endothelial integrity.1-3 Research suggests that they also support healthy platelet function and blood flow.1, 4 These actions have been shown to support vascular health. Proanthocyanidins quench several types of reactive oxygen species, chelate divalent metals involved in catalyzing oxidative cascades, and moderate enzymes that generate reactive oxygen.4,5 In addition, in vitro studies show that grape seed proanthocyanidins have been shown to possess greater antioxidant capacity compared to vitamins C and E.6
- Park E, Edirisinghe I, et al. Br J Nutr. 2016 Jan;115(2):226-38.
- Ma L, et al. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 2007 May;49(5):293-8.
- Shi J, et al. J Med Food. 2003 Winter;6(4):291-9.
- Bagchi D, et al. Mutat Res. 2003 Feb-Mar;523-524:87-97.
- Natella F, et al. J Agric Food Chem. 2002. 50 (26); 7720–7725
- Bagchi D, et al. Toxicol. 2000. 148; 187-197.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Grape seed extract is derived from Vitis Vinifera seed and standardized to contain 92-95% polyphenols
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose