Benefits & Features
- Promotes healthy kidney and liver function
- May support nervous system health
- Supports detoxification
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Sleep and detoxification support
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
Glycine is the simplest amino acid; its side chain consists of just a single hydrogen atom. Supplementation with glycine has been shown to support healthy kidney and liver function as well as nervous system health. Animal studies and a small human study indicate that glycine has the potential to support memory and mental function.1 In another human trial, glycine, acting as an inhibitory amino acid, had neuroprotective effects.2 Animal studies suggest that glycine plays a protective role for the kidneys and liver particularly by supporting detoxification of certain chemicals.3
- Bannai M, et al. Front Neurol. 2012 Apr 18;3:61.
- File SE, et al. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1999 Dec;19(6):506-12.
- Yang S, et al. Critical Care Medicine. 2001. 29(6); 1201-1206.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Glycine is synthetically produced
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
Size 1 caps
Bottle count 180
Order code GL1
Bottle size 290 cc