GlutenAssure Multivitamin 90's
Benefits & Features
- Provides nutrients that can be low in individuals following a gluten-free diet
- Supports joint and gastrointestinal health
- Includes the scientifically researched Tolerase® Gprolyl-endopeptidase enzyme targeting gluten breakdown ^
- Supports immune system function
- A comprehensive profile of highly bioavailable vitamins, fully chelated minerals and other ingredients
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Support for individuals avoiding gluten
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with each meal.
Science & Research
Nutrition surveys indicate that gluten-free diets are often low in fiber and micronutrients, particularly B vitamins and certain minerals.1 GlutenAssure Multivitamin is specially formulated with higher levels of key B vitamins, as well as magnesium, calcium, zinc and selenium. Enhanced levels of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, K1 and K2 help support optimal serum levels of these nutrients, which can be difficult to absorb. 5-LOXIN® boswellia extract is concentrated to provide 10 times as much AKBA as typical boswellia extracts. Research suggests that AKBA promotes cytokine balance to support joint and gastrointestinal health, in part by maintaining healthy immune activity in connective tissue and in the epithelial lining of the digestive tract.2-5 This multivitamin also includes the scientifically researched prolyl-endopeptidase enzyme targeting gluten breakdown. Research suggests that individuals following a gluten-free diet are exposed to an average of 150 to 400 mg of gluten daily. This unique formulation is designed to be taken with meals and target this inadvertent gluten exposure.6 In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, individuals consuming prolyl-endopeptidase enzyme and gluten showed lower a-gliadin (a main component of gluten) concentration in the stomach and duodenum. The enzyme specifically degrades the immunogenic parts of the gluten protein. Research reveals that gluten-sensitive T-cells no longer react after gluten has been degraded with the enzyme.7
- Hallert C, et al. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2002 Jul;16(7):1333-9.
- Gupta I, Parihar A, et al. Planta Med. 2001 Jul;67(5):391-5
- Anthoni C, et al. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2006 Jun;290(6):G1131-7.
- Catanzaro D, et al. PLoS One. 2015 May 8;10(5):e0125375.
- Sengupta K, et al. Arthritis Res Ther.2008;10(4):R85.
- K'ig J, et al. Sci Rep. 2017 Oct 12;7(1):13100.
- Salden et al. Aliment Pharmacol Ther.2015; 42:273-285.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood-thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.If you are on a controlled diet and/or under the care of a health professional for dairy and or gluten digestion, continue to follow those recommendations. This product is not intended to substitute for the recommendations of a health professional.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin A, vitamin K1, thiamin, niacin, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B6, folate, biotin, choline: synthetic
- Beta carotene: Blakeslea trispora
- Vitamin C, riboflavin, hydroxycobalamin, adenosylcobalamin: corn dextrose fermentation
- Vitamin D3 : cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
- Vitamin E: purified soybean oil
- Vitamin K2 : flower extracts geraniol and farnesol
- Lutein: marigold flower extract
- Inositol: rice bran
- Minerals: naturally derived from elemental ore
Sources of the mineral chelates include:
- Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycinate, malate and picolinate: synthetic
- Boswellia serrata extract: frankincense gum resin and standardized to contain 30% 3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA)
- Tolerase® G Prolyl Endopeptidase: fermentation
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose): pine
^Tolerase® G is not intended to replace a gluten-free diet.
^Tolerase® G is not intended to treat or prevent celiac disease.