Glucose Support Formula
Benefits & Features
- Promotes glucose homeostasis
- Supports the insulin producing-cells of the pancreas
- Provides antioxidant support
- Offers Gymnema sylvestre, an herb used for over 2,000 years in India
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Glucose metabolism support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
This formula provides a combination of botanicals and bioactives that support glucose homeostasis. The leaves of Gymnema sylvestre, which have been used for over 2,000 years in India, support the function of insulin-producing cells of the pancreas.1 Alpha lipoic acid is a versatile antioxidant that also supports healthy glucose metabolism.2 Panax ginseng and Eleutherococcus senticosus (also known as eleuthero) are adaptogens that have been shown to promote healthy glucose balance.3,4 Research has indicated that maitake mushroom extract has a potential role in healthy glucose utilization.5 Chromium is an essential mineral that plays an important role in glucose and lipid metabolism.6
- Al-Romaiyan A, et al. Phytother Res. 2010 Sep;24(9):1370-6.
- Porasuphatana S, et al. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2012;21(1):12-21.
- Reay JL, et al. J Psychopharmacol. 2005 Jul;19(4):357-65.
- Szolomicki J, et al. Phytother Res.2000 Feb;14(1):30-5.
- Konno S, et al. Diabet Med. 2001 Dec;18(12):1010.
- Suksomboon N, et al. J Clin Pharm Ther. 2014 Jun;39(3):292-306.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Maitake extract is derived from Grifola frondosa whole plant body
- Panax ginseng extract is derived from the root and standardized to contain 5% ginsenosides
- Eleutherococcus senticosus extract is derived from the root and standardized to contain 0.8% eleutherosides
- Gymnema sylvestre extract is derived from the leaf
- Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) and polynicotinate are synthetic