Glucosamine HCl Chondroitin 120's
Benefits & Features
- Offers dual-strength support for healthy joint function and mobility
- Promotes cartilage integrity
- Supports proteoglycan synthesis, the ground substance of cartilage
- Shellfish-free glucosamine
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Joint mobility and comfort
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Glucosamine promotes the synthesis of the glycosaminoglycan chondroitin. Studies have indicated that glucosamine HCl has the ability to support healthy cartilage integrity, in part by maintaining healthy matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) enzyme activity.1 Chondroitin sulfate is responsible for building molecules known as proteoglycans, the ground substance of cartilage.2 In addition, it maintains healthy enzyme activity in the cartilage matrix, supporting cartilage integrity, and may provide synergistic support when combined with glucosamine.3 Studies suggest that the combination of glucosamine HCl and chondroitin sulfate have positive effects on joint mobility and comfort.4,5
- Lu HT, et. al. J Cell Biochem. 2008 May 1;104(1):38-50.
- Uebelhart D, et. al. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2004 Apr;12(4):269-76.
- Bourgeois P, et. al. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 1998 May;6 Suppl A:25-30.
- Clegg DO, et. al. N Engl J Med. 2006 Feb 23;354(8):795-808.
- Damlar I, et. al. Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal. 2015 May 1;20(3):e278-83.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Individual results may vary.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Glucosamine HCl is manufactured in a proprietary process to produce a shellfish-free glucosamine supplement. Its production involves corn fermentation, which produces chitosan as a byproduct. Chitosan is extracted and processed to achieve glucosamine HCl. There is no allergenicity, as no corn protein or DNA are present in the fermentation product.
- Chondroitin sulfate is derived from bovine cartilage.
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.